We made a pair of gym shorts with a built-in liner allowing men to get rid of underwear entirely.
Here's what happens when men start wearing Birddogs, and stop wearing underwear.
1. Expanded man-space leads to expanded horizons. Expect a heightened interest in popular culture.
"Back with some kettle corn! Has anyone said anything embarrassing on the red carpet yet?"
2. Increased air flow sharpens the artistic eye.
"I'd draw you like one of my French girls. Respectfully."
3. The comfort of going California Casual means they live for movie days.
"Ugh! I can't decide. Do we go with the Colin Firth version of Pride and Prejudice or the Matthew Macfadyen version? Screw it. Let's watch both. I'm not complaining!"
4. Less constriction leads to focus. Just try and stop him from fixing things.
"I'll meet you inside right after I finish mending this fence post. I left you a glass of Alagash White with The Mindy Project ready to go on the DVR."
5. With no irritating cotton-induced distractions, commando men are able to focus on the beauty of life. (Yes, with you.)
"I think I see a brook down there. What do you say we go wiggle our toes between the rocks?"
6. Oh, and just try keeping a commando man out of a canoe.
"Let's head over to my favorite cove to look for sea glass and spotted loons!"
Give your man his first pair of Birddogs.
You deserve it.